You're looking for the perfect balance between something not too modern and not too rustic, with none of the headaches of new construction or the renovation budget of an older home. It's been hard to find...until now.
This home is on point. Medium toned wide plank flooring, neutral paint and contemporary white kitchen make it the perfect backdrop for your decor. Upstairs you'll find a large master bedroom with a much coveted walk-in closet and ensuite with large glass shower. Bedrooms 2 and 3 are both of good size and offer double closets for plenty of storage. The icing on the cake is the second floor laundry which makes a late night load a breeze.
The floorplan utilizes every square foot of space brilliantly. While you cook dinner, your guests can be sipping wine at the generous kitchen island and your kids can be playing in the nearby great room. The transition to outside is seamless with main floor sightlines to the backyard and neighbourhood pond beyond (imagine the added privacy!)
- The kitchen includes contemporary white cabinets with gorgeous glass backsplash, gas stove, built in dishwasher and counter depth french door fridge (no skimping out here)
- The wide plank scraped textured flooring is super forgiving. Hardwood runs through all the heavy traffic areas in the home (main living areas, kitchen, staircase and upper hallway). The effect is both beautiful and practical.
- The backyard backs onto a pond, giving you plenty of light and desired privacy.
- A newer home means newer roof, furnace, A/C and windows. Because it's really hard to get excited about spending money on these types of improvements...
- You can be on the 403 in under 2 minutes. Commuter's delight!
- No pesky condo fees. This home is Freehold!
Hamilton is phenomenal city that is being hailed as the Brooklyn of New York. With all the new shops, restaurant districts and economic development, it is no wonder people are discovering (or rediscovering) it with fresh eyes. There are tons of articles to review but I've linked a couple that showcase what Hamilton has to offer.
Design Sponge Guide to Hamilton
Toronto Life - The New Hamiltonians
Toronto Sun - Millenials Flocking to Hamilton
This is one of those rare homes that looks even better in person. Come see for yourself!
2017-2018 School Catchments*:
Public School Board
- Ancaster Meadow (English JK-GR8)
- Fessenden (French GR1-6)
- Ancaster Senior (French GR7-8)
- Ancaster High School (Eng GR9-12); IB (GR11-12)
- Sherwood (French GR9-10)
- Westdale (French GR11-12)
Catholic School Board
- Immaculate Conception (English JK-GR8)
- Bishop Tonnos (English GR9-12)
- St. Joseph (French JK-GR8)
- Cathedral (French GR 9-12)
* School Catchments subject to change
Bathrooms: 2 full bathooms + 1 powder room
Second Floor Laundry
MLS # 30586633
MLS # X3871350
MLS # H3212676
75 Dodman Crescent, Ancaster, ON
Use two fingers to move the map
Map data ©2017 Google
For more information on this fantastic home, contact Lindsay at 905.484.5162 or firstname.lastname@example.org