2-5555 Prince William Drive
Looking for a win-win where location and great layout are in abundance? Look no further than this Southeast Burlington charmer. Shops, restaurants and grocery nearby? Check. Easy access to QEW and GO? Check, check. Phenomenal layout that finally makes sense? Checkmate!
The large kitchen sparkles with gorgeous quartz counters, modern subway tile backsplash and spankin’ new appliances (stainless of course). The kitchen spills into the living/dining space that is as open as can be. You won’t find small disjointed rooms or require awkward furniture placement here. Layout is key and this one has easy living written all over it.
Made for indoor/outdoor entertaining, you will hardly have your bags unpacked before friends and family will be over to enjoy bbq and bevies in your backyard.
The party continues in the basement with yet another large open space perfect to lounge or play. Cue a games night in! When you eventually call it quits, retire to the second floor with large bedrooms fit for a growing family.
Finally, a light, bright space calling you home.
Click Below to see the full feature brochure of this amazing home...
2017-2018 School Catchments:
- Elementary English: Frontenac (JK-GR8).
- Elementary French Immersion: Pineland (GR2-GR8)
- Secondary English: Robert Bateman (GR9-GR12)
- Secondary French Immersion: Nelson (GR9-GR12)
- Catholic English: Ascension (JK-GR8)
- Catholic Early French Immersion: Sacred Heart of Jesus (GR1-GR8)
- Catholic Extended French Immersion: St. Gabriel (GR5-GR8)
- Catholic Secondary: Assumption* (GR9-GR12 English/French).
*Assumption students will be temporarily relocated to Lester B. Pearson High School for second semester of the 2018-2019 school year
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1 + 1
- MLS # 30672343
- MLS # W4190631
ASK A QUESTION
You can also contact Lindsay directly at 905.484.5162 or firstname.lastname@example.org