Remember what you imagined living in when you first started your home search?
You wanted a spacious, open concept home with large kitchen perfect for big gatherings – or just making a home cooked meal while chatting with your family about their day. You asked for a home with great flow, big closets, backyard large enough to actually “play” in and gorgeous finishes in all the right colours so you could just unpack your bags and make your new house feel like home.
Guess what? The home you have been waiting for is finally here. This spacious townhome in upscale Bronte Creek has quartz counters, stunning kitchen, graphite coloured maple floors, a master bathroom you’ll never want to leave, tasteful light fixtures and finishing touches in all the right places.
All this, in a neighbourhood surrounded by mature forests, extensive trails and beautiful Bronte Provincial Park. Less than 10 minutes from the Bronte GO, QEW and 5 minutes to HWY 407. 2729 square feet of finished luxury that will sell quickly.
2015-2016 School Catchments:
- English: Heritage Glen Public School (JK-GR8).
- French Immersion: Heritage Glen Public School (GR1-GR6); Palermo Public School (GR7-GR8)
- High School English: Garth Webb (GR9-GR12)
- Secondary School French: Garth Webb (GR9*); T.A. Blakelock (GR10*-GR12)
- Catholic Primary: St. Mary (JK-GR8 English; GR1 Early French Immersion)
- St Bernadette (GR5-GR8 Extended French Immersion)
- Catholic Secondary: St. Thomas Aquinas (GR9-GR12 English/French)
- * 2016/2017 Year — GR9 & GR10 French Immersion Students to go to Garth Webb
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3 + 1
- MLS # 30513251
- MLS # W3452960
For more information on this fantastic home, contact Lindsay at 905.484.5162 or email@example.com