Lindsay Walls in a Nutshell
In a nutshell, I specialize in helping buyers find their dream home in Oakville and the surrounding area. I do sell homes from time to time but my real love and passion and specialty is working with buyers. Over the years, I have helped dozens of clients moving to the area. Whether you are a late 20's/early 30's couple looking to move to Oakville from Toronto or an out of country buyer trying to figure out where to live in the Greater Toronto Area, I would love to help you find your dream home. If you want to know more about Oakville and don't know where to begin, I am happy to steer you in the right direction.
- I have been in the real estate industry for 8 years (Yikes! Where does the time go?). Previously, I had a successful career as a project manager for a Fortune 500 packaged goods company.
- I am an award winning realtor but considering the real estate industry gives out so many awards, so are most. My objective is not to be the highest paid realtor, but rather to be the best. I would love for their to be an award given out for client satisfaction and ethics. That is the award I would most like to receive. The best way to determine if I am a good fit for you is to speak with my past clients. You can review my client testimonials here.
- I love Oakville, probably a little too much. Nothing makes me happier than being an ambassador for this beautiful town. Luckily, Oakville sells itself as a phenomenal place to live. I never tire showing clients around Oakville's amazing neighbourhoods.
- Am the proud mom to two amazing kids, Frank my calm and curious 4 year old son and Gigi my small but mighty 2 year old daughter. Having young children helps me appreciate the value of time. I don't like to waste it and I won't waste yours.
- Married to the nicest man on earth. He literally does not have a mean bone in his body.
- Dog lover and Mom to a rambunctious 5 year old standard poodle named Kiwi. I cannot walk her more than 5 minutes without someone telling me what a sweet dog she is. I couldn't agree more!
- Grew up in Southeast Oakville. After leaving for university then moving to Toronto in my 20's, I have been living back in Oakville for several years. It is the place I've always considered "home".